|Send a Picture to the MPOD|
Big or Small, Rare or Common - it doesn't matter. Give it a try!
Send an email to email@example.com and include:
- The name of the meteorite.
- A picture - Bigger is better. Good focus is the best!The MPOD displays pictures at 800 pixels wide. Anything bigger is automatically scaled down to 800 by your browser. Pictures are stored on the MPOD at a maximum of 1600 pixels wide. I rescale wider pictures to 1600. For example, if you send a picture that is 2400 pixels wide I will rescale it to 1600. I never scale up - for example converting a 600 pixel wide picture to 800 pixels - because the result is always bad. The "Click to view larger photos" links will display the picture as it is actually stored on the server. If it is 1600 pixels wide, it will display at 1600 pixels wide.
- A description - as big as you want.
Don't forget mass and dimensions.
- Your name and IMCA number.
You can be anonymous if you want.
- Preferred date
We will try but no guarantees.
- Photo credit.
- Copyright information.
- Your web site or Ebay ID. Just one, please.
Items in bold are required.